Search past blog posts:

$aving Toward A Better Life has MOVED! Find all this content plus NEW and current content at the NEW site: SavingTowardABetterLife.com!


The Coupon Clippers
RedplumCoupons.com Coupon Network


Monday, April 19, 2010

My Five Things - a day late..

I will be completely honest with you.  I didn't do anything this past week. I'm having some issues with my eyes.  I couldn't wear my contacts for a whole week.  I don't see well with my glasses.  So it was just a bad week.
I just got back from the doctor today.  I'm scheduled to have surgery on my eyes on May 19th.  They are pretty confident that they can correct my minus 16 vision to a minus 2.  I haven't been a minus 2 since I was 7.  This will be life changing.

Anyway, so, my list stands where it did last week.  Those are still the things I need to do.

I hope everyone else did better than I did.

Post in the linky below if you blogged your five things this week.  :]  Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your eyes have been giving you trouble. I'll keep you in my prayers and thoughts as you have surgery. It will be SO amazing to be able to see so well again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lasik surgery about 10 years ago and I can't tell you how much easier it make my life! Not having to mess around with contacts or worry about where I put my glasses, being able to open my eyes in the morning and see, I think you will be very pleased with the results. They have really improved the technology since then too, so it could well turn out better then projected :) I know your going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete