Search past blog posts:

$aving Toward A Better Life has MOVED! Find all this content plus NEW and current content at the NEW site: SavingTowardABetterLife.com!


The Coupon Clippers
RedplumCoupons.com Coupon Network


Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Five Things - week of 4/11

Many apologies for not doing a five things post last week.  It being Easter and all, it just wasn't high on my list of important things.  :)  And without something to hold me to it, I have kind of slacked this week.

Here's what I need to catch up on:
  • Declutter my bedroom
  • Laundry
  • Pack up winter clothes (we got up into the 80s this week!)
  • Continue pricing and boxing for yard sale
  • Me time  :)
If you challenged yourself last week, I hope you were successful!  Post up your links for this week below:

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I posted something you may be interested in:
    http://talesfromanotsodesperatehousewife.blogspot.com/2010/04/kroger-reusable-bags.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tabitha, I missed ya last week!

    ReplyDelete