Search past blog posts:

$aving Toward A Better Life has MOVED! Find all this content plus NEW and current content at the NEW site: SavingTowardABetterLife.com!


The Coupon Clippers
RedplumCoupons.com Coupon Network


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's been in my mailbox?

I've had a decent mail week this week! Want to get freebies in your mailbox too? Sign up for samples and free stuff!

I got Babies R Us and Kohl's coupons.

My son's FREE Lego Club Jr Magazine
Link
Que Vida Rica magazine with coupons.

Coupons from my car service center (yay! I need an oil change!) and Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Coupon for FREE Jif Peanut Butter to go from Target

FREE Mosquito Repellant Patches from 1SaleADay.com

$20 Target gift card from past Plum District deal

FREE Suave Naturals Lotion coupon

Tub O Towels sample


FREE full size bottle of Dove deodorant

$3.99 rebate check

No comments:

Post a Comment