Rite-Aid deals courtesy of Couponing to Be Debt Free
If you are new to shopping at Rite Aid, read my tips here.
Don’t forget about the video values program where you can earn coupons by watching videos.
Always, Carefree, or Kotex Pantiliners $0.99
$1/1 Carefree Product, exp. 3-31-11 (Good Housekeeping, Feb)
$1/1 Always Product, exp. 12-31-10 (Essence Magazine, Nov)
$1/1 Always Product, exp. 4-30-11 (P&G Everyday Savings Book)
Final Price: FREE
Colgate Toothpaste – Baking Soda Peroxide, Sparkling White Mint, Regular $0.99
$1/1 Colgate Toothpaste, exp. 1-22-11 (SS 01/02/11 #2)
Final Price: FREE
Crest Toothpaste Baking Soda $0.99
$0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste, exp. 1-31-11 (P&G 12/26/10)
$0.50/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 1-31-11 (P&G 12/26/10)
Final Price: CHEAP!
Gas-X $ 4.99 Get $2 SCR (limit 1)$4/1 Gas-X Prevention Product, exp. 4-30-11 (SS 12/12/10)
$1.50/1 Gas-X Prevention Product, exp. 1-8-11 (SS 11/07/10)
$1/1 Gas-X Product, exp. 1-8-11 (SS 11/07/10)
Final Price: $1.01 PROFIT
Wet Ones Wipes or Singles $1.99 Get $1 +Up Reward
$1/1 Wet Ones Wipes printable
$0.75/1 Wet Ones Wipes, Singles Box or Big Ones Wipes printable
Final Price: FREE
Rite Aid Deals on WeUseCoupons
Can you explain how to get the Crest toothpaste free? I don't understand how to get toothpaste that cost $0.99 free after a $0.75 or $0.50 coupon. What am I missing? Thanks!
ReplyDeletewilderkimberly at gmail
Thanks Kim! I get my Rite-Aid deals from another blogger and honestly have been so busy, I haven't even scanned them over. I just copied and pasted.
ReplyDeleteWe bloggers aren't perfect. Looks like the deal above the Crest toothpaste is 99c Colgate with a $1 coupon - which would make it free. It was probably a case of fingers getting ahead of the brain and she put the Crest in as free without thinking about the value of the coupon.
I've corrected it and I appreciate you pointing it out to me so I don't look like a doofus to everyone on the internet! LOL!