It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime but I just got an e-mail saying We Use Coupons has a copy of the Walmart Black Friday Ad!
This was posted on one of the Black Friday websites a couple days ago and very quickly pulled off. (Supposedly because of Walmart's lawyers...)
So even though I do not have time to look through it, I want you to be able to in case it gets pulled off the 'net again. But hopefully, it'll still be there tomorrow for me to see. *yawns*
You do have to be a member of We Use Coupons to browse their forums.
After you sign up or log in go to the 'Forums' (top bar).
Look for the second green header that says 'Deal Locator'
Look under it (past all the store categories) for 'Seasonal Deals'
From there you'll see 'Black Friday' and then scroll down to the Walmart post.
Sounds complicated, but if you're used to forums you understand all the categories and subcategories, etc. etc.
Leave me a comment if you find something incredible in the ad!
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment