Boogie Wipes are 'Snot your average wipe!"
I love that! :)))
I discovered Boogie Wipes when my son was just an infant. I first used the original scent (green pack) with no complaints. Then one day I discovered the grape scented ones (purple pack) and LOVED the way the smelled! I think they made it easier to wipe my son's nose because he was distracted by the smell!
What makes Boogie Wipes better than a baby wipe or tissue for those snotty noses? It's the saline on them. It's very gentle on those sensitive noses that have to be wiped over and over again. And it really helps with the crusted over boogies you have to clean off after nap time. One swipe usually does it! No more scrubbing icky noses and raw, tender skin! All thanks to Boogie Wipes.
I had a friend with two kids older than my boy, and she had never used Boogie Wipes. "What's so great about them?" she asked. Well, she kept my son for me one day when he was sick and I had to be a work for a little while. I left some Boogie Wipes for her to use on him. She quickly realized what made Boogie Wipes so great!! Now she is a Boogie Wipes user!
Boogie Wipes sent me this awesome pack of goodies. (Remember last week when I couldn't tell you what was in my mailbox?) I was delighted to find that the sent me a whole pack of unscented wipes since that was the only kind I had not used. You can also see in the top left of the picture, they make Boogie Wipes in convenient to-go packs that contain one wipe. They also make an adult version of Boogie Wipes called 'Achooz'.
They also sent me some coupons (you can get your own by joining the Boogie Bunch) and a form to send off for a boogie buddy called 'Boogs'! Your child can have their very own Boogs by downloading the form and sending it in with 3 UPCs from a Boogie Wipes product. All the details on Boogs is here.
The Boogie Wipes arrived at the perfect time because we are having a tough time in this household. Bug has gone from 2 naps a day to 1 (he was not ready for this, but it has to do with the class he's in at daycare), he is being weaned from his pacifier ("Bappy") and is cutting FOUR teeth. So needless to say episodes like in the picture to the left are daily occurrences and I am wiping a lot of noses! (And sometimes, it's mine!)
The Giveaway:
The first entry is mandatory and MUST be completed before any of the other entries count.
1. Leave a comment telling me which scent of Boogie Wipes you like or want to try AND be a follower of the blog in ONE way (e-mail, twitter, facebook, GFC, etc.) Leave your e-mail, twitter or facebook name, so I can verify. Just one on the mandatory entry! If you follow other ways, it can get you bonus entries below!
Please make sure to leave your e-mail address in your posts or that it's on your GFC profile and is public. If I can't reach the winner, I'll have to pick another one!
Bonus entries:
Please leave the required amount of comments for each bonus entry. If something is worth 3 entries, leave 3 comments saying you completed that task!
2. Be an e-mail subscriber to the blog. 1 entry
3. Be a Google Friend Connect Follower 1 entry
3. Be a Google Friend Connect Follower 1 entry
4. Be a Facebook fan of the blog. Please leave facebook name. 1 entry
5. Be a Twitter follower of the blog. Please leave Twitter name. 1 entry
6. Have my blog button on your page. Please leave a link where I can find it. 2 entries
7. Participate in the My Five Things link up! Leave your comments here after you link up. 2 entries for each week you participate!
7. Participate in the My Five Things link up! Leave your comments here after you link up. 2 entries for each week you participate!
8. Blog about the giveaway. Leave a link to the post. 3 entries
9. Join the Coupon Swap. You must be an active member. Your first envelope will have to be sent (and received by the next person in line) before the giveaway is over for your entries to count! Current, active members can gain bonus entries too! 5 entries!!
Giveaway ends at 9pm cst on 9/1/10.
Winner will randomly selected, notified and given 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Prize will be shipped directly from the Boogie Wipes company to the winner.
I was not monetarily compensated for this post. I received the gift in the picture above to review. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am an e-mail subscriber and would like to try the Great Grape Scent. bambi2 at windstream dot net
ReplyDeleteI follow on Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeleteIm a email subscriber nick at chris14095@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteIm also an facebook friend Nick Rivero chris14095@comcast.net I would like to try the grape scent.
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber and I'd like the unscented.
ReplyDeleteTweePopACap@gmail.com
Twitter follower @TweePoppets
ReplyDeleteFB follower (Chelsea Young)
ReplyDeleteButton 2
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via candyleigh@charter.net, and I would like the unscented
ReplyDeleteI am a follower on Facebook - Candace Davies Merritt
ReplyDeleteI follow via Google Friend Connect candyleigh@charter.net
ReplyDeleteI want to try the Grape Scent! I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
I "Like" you on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
ReplyDeletereynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
I would like to try the Boogie Wipes Original Fresh Scent
ReplyDeleteI'm an email suscriber
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
facebook fan
ReplyDeleteadalia montalvo
adaliadelcompar at gmail dot com
i would like to try the unscented ones and i follow via FB :)
ReplyDeletemarci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
follow via GFC :)
ReplyDeletemarci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
subscribe via e-mail :)
ReplyDeletemarci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
Ooo! I'd like to try the Great Grape for my boys! Both have stuffy noses right now, so these would be great!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on GFC! :)
venturesofsahm at yahoo dot com
I follow via GFC (as Scrummy)
ReplyDeleteand want to try unscented
fingerlmspare at gmail dot com
I follow via e-mail!!!
ReplyDeletefingerlmspare at gmail dot com
I would choose fresh
ReplyDeletecherrypicks.by.humboldtcherry(at)gmail.com
I'd like to try the Magic Menthol Scent
ReplyDeleteFollowing by twitter (@katt_v), fb (kat vill) & gfc
I would want to try the grape. I am following by twitter, @Dealightfully.
ReplyDeletedealightfullyfrugal@gmail.com
I'd like to try the unscented, but love them all. Thanks. I follow on Twitter @MaritimeMom
ReplyDeleteCasey(at)maritimemom(dot)com
I like the unscented
ReplyDeletethanks
I want to try the Fresh Scent. Follow via GFC. missbrown10 at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower. hedwiglovee
ReplyDeletemissbrown10 at hotmail dot com
email subscriber! missbrown10 at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the grape follow GFC
ReplyDeleteamyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com
Follow on twitter @highlight4u
ReplyDeleteamyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com
Friend on Facebook Amy Fedorchak
ReplyDeleteamyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com
Subcribe email
ReplyDeleteamyfedorchak1 AT gmail DOT com
GFC follower sarah_roxy_21
ReplyDeletesarahlovesvegas@Hotmail
Grape!
Grape! And following on twitter--merrydithmama.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the grape scented ones. I also follow you on facebook.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Ball
elizabeth_j_ball@yahoo.com
i would like the grape scent and i follow you gfc
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
i like you on fb
ReplyDeletetess c
tcogbill at live dot com
email subscriber - ksmartin78@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWould like to try the grape scent. My son hates having his nose wiped - maybe the grape scent would help distract him too.