I am giving away this CUTE reusable tote AND a CVS Green Bag Tag to put on it! It earns you $1 ECB after every 4 scans! Did you also know that Target gives you a 5c credit per reusable bag you use? This giveaway is going to save you money!
Here's how to enter:
- Be an active e-mail subscriber to $aving Toward A Better Life. Please make sure you've verified your e-mail address. Only active addresses will count! 1 entry
- "Like" on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name in a comment. 1 entry
- Grab my blog button and put it somewhere on your blog. Leave a link to where I can find it. If I can't find it, it doesn't count. 2 entries
- Comment on any other non-giveaway blog post (up to 3)! Legitimate comments on the posts only. "Hi!" will not count. Comment back here saying which post you commented on. 3 entries
This giveaway is sponsored by ME! I purchased the prize for this giveaway.
email subscribed!
ReplyDeleteellaetc (at) gmail (dot) com
#2 - Commented on CVS green bag tag post.
ReplyDelete1- commented on sorrento cheese rebate.
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLeaBob (at) AOL (dot) com
"Liked" you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteLea Ann Coupons
I like you on facebook.
ReplyDeleteI am an e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI commented on CVS Green Bag Tag Post.
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber: TweePopACap@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteIm an email and I like you on facebook. Im Nick Rivero.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIm the 1 who commented on the sorrento cheese rebate .I live in royal palm beach ,florida.Im nick rivero.thank you for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber-
ReplyDeleteemsfs(at)hotmail.com
Liked you on facebook as Suburb Sanity.
ReplyDeletefourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com
I'm an email subuscriber
ReplyDeletefourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com
I like you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteRebecca Niehaus
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I like you on Facebook
ReplyDeletebusybuzzer@yahoo.com
I'm an active email subscriber
ReplyDeletebusybuzzer@yahoo.com
Your button is on my blog (right sidebar scrolling marquee)
ReplyDeletebusybuzzer@yahoo.com
your button is on my blog (right side bar scrolling marquee)
ReplyDeletebusybuzzer@yahoo.com