Search past blog posts:

$aving Toward A Better Life has MOVED! Find all this content plus NEW and current content at the NEW site: SavingTowardABetterLife.com!


The Coupon Clippers
RedplumCoupons.com Coupon Network


Monday, January 25, 2010

Rewards Programs

Joining a company's Rewards Program is a great way to save money by earning points you can redeem towards coupons, free products or gift cards and prizes.

I just earned 122 Gifts to Grow points from Pampers. I have 352 points now. I don't know yet what I want from the Gifts to Grow Catalog. I can get 25 4x6 prints from Shutterfly with 500 points. (1500 points will get me 200 4x6 prints!) They also have the Tag Jr. reader for 3,600. I may try to hold on to my points until closer to Christmas to see if I have enough to get that for my son. Also, 4,000 points earns you a day pass at Sea World! If you need a code to get started with try JUSTFOROURFANS1.

I redeemed 48 Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards Points for a total of 130 now. You can redeem 300 points for a coupon on diapers. 625 points can be redeemed for a $25 gas card (or a $25 Kohl's or Gap gift card!) While the thrifty side of me says the gas card would be the best choice for the budget, the ME side of me says KOHL'S! :) We'll see which side wins when it's time to redeem points!

I just entered codes for 550 points at Pounce Perks. I have a total of 850 right now but I have more codes to enter that will bring my total up to 1400! I need 2000 points to get my cat the SmartyKat Scratch Scroll. He's going to love that! (Pounce Perks ends April 30, 2010. So hurry up and enter your codes and redeem them! You only need 300 points to get a coupon for a FREE pack of treats! Large packs of treats are 100 points, small packs are 50 points.)

No comments:

Post a Comment