Search past blog posts:

$aving Toward A Better Life has MOVED! Find all this content plus NEW and current content at the NEW site: SavingTowardABetterLife.com!


The Coupon Clippers
RedplumCoupons.com Coupon Network


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Steaks for under $1!

If you've been a reader of my blog for a while, you may remember about 6 weeks ago or so when I blogged about how I made my husband and myself a steak dinner (with sides!) for $2!

It was thanks in part to a GREAT coupon on Chef's Requested Bacon wrapped fillets. You can find a 2 pack at Wal-Mart for under $4. I found them for $3.28 at my Wal-Mart but the price can fluctuate a little bit depending on where you are.

The $3 printable at the Chef's Requested website has reset so you can go grab one! That means two steaks for under $1!!

These bacon wrapped fillets are YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I was just at Walmart yesterday but only had one coupon. They are $3.99 at my Walmart, but it's still a "steal"!

    ReplyDelete