Search past blog posts:

$aving Toward A Better Life has MOVED! Find all this content plus NEW and current content at the NEW site: SavingTowardABetterLife.com!


The Coupon Clippers
RedplumCoupons.com Coupon Network


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Winn-Dixie Deals - ending Tuesday

Winn-Dixie has become one of my favorite grocery stores to shop at. I've talked at length about their baby club - which is one reason I like them so much. They also double coupons up to 50c everyday!

I've been trying all week to sit down with their ad and match up some of the best deals with coupons for you but I'm just now getting around to it! Sorry! I'll highlight some of the best deals and hopefully you can take advantage of it!

I live outside of Birmingham, AL. Some of these deals my vary in different regions.

Progresso Soups BOGO
$1.10/3 printable or 50c/1 from 10/4 GM or 11/8 SS inserts (remember these double!)

Hamburger Helper varieties 10/$10
75c/3 printable

Huggies Big Pack or Supreme Diapers - $19.99
$2 printable

Baby Club members also get DOUBLE points on Huggies purchases from Nov 4 - Dec 1

Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats - 2/$3
$1/1 from 10/20 RP
also, these sometimes have 50c peelies on them! (which double to $1!)


This week's promotions:

FREE dozen Winn-Dixie Eggs wyb 4 participating Pillsbury products in one transaction

products are Pie Crusts, Cinnamon Rolls, Crescent Dinner Rolls, Grands Biscuits and Ready Bake Cookies
Smartsource has printable coupons for several of these products.

Save $4 instantly wyb 4 GM cereals at 4/$10
coupons; $1/3 from 10/4 GM or 10/18 SS


This is not a complete list but it was the best deals I saw as I was glancing through the ad. I've yet to find a blog that does weekly Winn-Dixie deals with coupon match ups. I may have to start doing this since I seem to find good deals there!

1 comment:

  1. Tabitha, what Winn-Dixie do you shop at? There isn't one near us anymore.

    ReplyDelete