Search past blog posts:

$aving Toward A Better Life has MOVED! Find all this content plus NEW and current content at the NEW site: SavingTowardABetterLife.com!


The Coupon Clippers
RedplumCoupons.com Coupon Network


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things I'm trying out...

Search & Win


SwagBucks

SwagBucks is a search engine that awards you "Swagbucks" randomly when you use it. 45 "Swagbucks" equals a $5 gift card to Amazon. There are also Target, Starbucks, iTunes, Barnes and Nobles, and JCPenney gift cards (just to name a few) available for various swag buck amounts. You get 3 swag bucks just for signing up. Click the link or banner above to get started!

Other ways to earn Swagbucks are through different online shopping venues, making referrals, and trading in old cell phones, video games and consoles. You earn lots of swag bucks for your trade ins. I have several old, old cell phones lying around that I plan on sending in for recycling.

You search the web anyway, so why not sign up for SwagBucks and get something from it?






InboxDollars


I actually did InboxDollars a couple years ago. It's completely legitimate and I got several checks from them.

You get $5 just for signing up. Then there are 3 "profile surveys" that all total take less than 10 minutes that earns you another $1 right off the bat.

They also send you e-mail advertisements and you get 2 cents for everyone you read. You can log in each day and take a survey. They used to give 41 per survey, now it looks like they only get 50 cents. I think about all the time I waste doing those stupid Facebook quizzes - instead from now on, I'll jump on InboxDollars and take a survey and earn money.

You can also earn cash back from certain online retailers if you go through InboxDollars. Referring people earns you money. And there are various other offers you can complete to earn money. After you've accrued $30 you can request a payment.

One suggestion I have for these type things is to set up a second e-mail account just for things like this. That way, when you WANT to take the surveys, read the e-mails you can. Or, if you just want to check your e-mail you can without extra stuff in your inbox.

Get rewarded for the time you spend online!

No comments:

Post a Comment