Search past blog posts:

$aving Toward A Better Life has MOVED! Find all this content plus NEW and current content at the NEW site: SavingTowardABetterLife.com!


The Coupon Clippers
RedplumCoupons.com Coupon Network


Friday, August 21, 2009

Possibly my favorite grocery store experience ever...


Purchased from Winn-Dixie:
Rice Krisipies Cereal
On-Cor frozen family size Lasagna
On-Cor frozen family size Chicken Parmigiana
Jumbo Pack Diapers
Box of Baby Wipes

Cost to me: FREE!

Here's how:
I got a Winn-Dixie customer reward card and joined the Baby Club. They sent me a coupon for a free pack of their brand of diapers and a coupon for a free box of wipes.
I am a VocalPoint member and received a coupon for a free box of the new Rice Krispies with Immunity Boosters.
I follow Kristin's 5-a-day letter writing campaign where she lists links to 5 companies' customer feedback pages each day for you to write to. I don't always do all 5 and I don't always do it every day but I hit the ones I'm most interested in. I had written En-Cor and told them how much I enjoy their entrees - that they were convenient and delicious. They sent me 2 coupons for free entrees.

I walked in Winn-Dixie armed with my coupons grabbed my items and checked out. The cashier rang up my items, I handed her my coupons, she scanned them and couldn't believe it when the total said $0.00. She called the manager over there because she thought she had done something wrong! The manager explained that it was completely legit and as I was leaving I could hear her telling the customer that was behind me that she couldn't believe it was possible to come in and get all that stuff and not have to pay anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment