Search past blog posts:

$aving Toward A Better Life has MOVED! Find all this content plus NEW and current content at the NEW site: SavingTowardABetterLife.com!


The Coupon Clippers
RedplumCoupons.com Coupon Network


Friday, January 1, 2010

Home & Garden Deal at Amazon

I was researching CFL Bulbs on Amazon when I stumbled upon this Home and Garden Deal at Amazon:

Spend at least $50 in Home and Garden products on Amazon.com, in a single purchase from a single seller, and you can get your choice of a 1-year subscription to GQ, SELF, Conde Nast Traveler or Architectural Digest included with your purchase (a $10 subscription value).


If you do not want the magazine subscription you can submit for a REFUND of the $10 value of the magazine.

They did this before Christmas with select toys and a subscription to Parenting Magazine. (You can see my post about how I got 3 toys and actually made $4.) Unfortunately, the Amazon Visa deal ($30 credit for opening an account) is no longer available I think.

But you can still get $50 worth of Home & Garden Products for $40 after the rebate. And if you signed up for your 30 day preview of Amazon Prime you can get Free 2-day shipping!

Here are just a few items from the home and garden catergory in the $50 price range that you can get for $40 after rebate. (It's applicable on more expensive items and multiple items that add up to $50 (as long as they are from the same seller) too. But I'm just highlighting $50 items.



Items in furniture, pet supplies, and lawn & garden are also included! And of course, you can check out those
CFL Bulbs too!

Hurry! You have to make your purchase before January 8th to qualify for the magazine/rebate offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment